Justin Bieber will love the song I`ve written about him, says Selena Gomez
London: Selena Gomez, who has just realised her sexiest music video yet, has revealed that she has dedicated a song to Justin Bieber and she is confident that he will love it.
The singer, 20, has also cleared the confusion that she had aimed the ` Come and Get It ` track at her on-off beau.
During an interview with InStyle for the June issue, she admitted that there`s a song called ` Love Will Remember` on her new album `Stars Dance`, which details the couple`s turbulent relationship, the Mirror reported.
The pair hooked up in Norway last week despite the gorgeous singer talking about the emotional end of a roller-coaster relationship.
The `Wizards of the Waverly` actress told the US mag that the song was the most personal on the whole record.
Gomez added that she thought that it`s a sweet way of releasing it and it`s not an aggressive approach to what people are probably expecting.
She further added that she was sure her pop star boyfriend would love it too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Difference in treatment meted out to us and Hema Malini, says victims' kin
- FTII stir: Students protest Gajendra Chauhan's appointment
- Arshad hopes for 'raise' post 'Guddu Rangeela'
- Tiger Shroff doesn't want to work with B-Town's Khans
- Will work with Shoojit again: Ayushmann Khurrana