Justin Timberlake denies insulting Britney Spears
Los Angeles: Singer-actor Justin Timberlake has refused that he insulted ex-girlfriend Britney Spears at a pre-Super Bowl event.
Timberlake took to the stage for the event after five years.
The 32-year-old performed on many songs including "Cry me a river", which he is said to have written after his split from Spears, reports contactmusic.com.
"Sometimes in life, you think you found the one. But then one day you find out that she is just some b**ch," Timberlake said at the event.
It was perceived as a comment at Spears, who dated him for three years before parting ways in 2002, reports contactmusic.com.
Timberlake, who is now married to Jessica Biel, later took to Twitter and posted: "Ok. I see you. Wouldn`t disrespect Anyone personally. Ever. Relax."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours