Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel in Tanzania for honeymoon
Los Angeles: After exchanging vows in a glamorous and private wedding ceremony, Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are reportedly off to Tanzania for their honeymoon.
The pair are said to be enjoying the wildlife from all the angles, taking in the sights during hot air balloon ride, as well as spending time in a luxurious lodge, reported Ace Showbiz.
The couple reportedly also stayed in amorous Faru-Faru lodges.
Tanzania seems to be one of Biel`s favourite tour destinations. In January 2010, the "Valentine`s Day" actress climbed Mount Kilimanjaro and reached the 19,341 peak of the mount.
Together with some artists, such as Emile Hirsch, Isabel Lucas, Santigold, Lupe Fiasco, the actress joined the week-long hiking expedition to collect money and raise awareness of the global clean water crisis.
Timberlake and Biel tied the knot on October 19, at Borgo Egnazia resort on Fasano, in the southern Italy.
The wedding celebration was attended by Timbaland, Jimmy Fallon and wife Nancy Juvonen, Andy Samberg, Biel`s "7th Heaven" co-star Beverley Mitchell, as well as Timberlake`s music manager Johnny Wright and wife Erika.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'