Kaley Cuoco to marry Ryan Sweeting on New Year`s eve?
Los Angeles: The `Big Bang Theory` Kaley Cuoco and her fiance Ryan Sweeting will reportedly tie the knot on December 31 in Southern California.
According to reports, the couple will also hold fire-and-ice-themed holiday bash, with cocktails, dancing and other fun stuff.
Cuoco and Sweeting got engaged in September, reported Us magazine.
"From day one I just knew immediately and it`s been magic. We have all the same family friends. We grew up with the same people, we just never met. So I kind of feel that I`ve known him my whole life. I know that it seems a little crazy on paper, but it`s what works for us," she said.
"I`ve been planning my wedding for about 27 years, so I`ve got it planned out in my head," Cuoco added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!