Kaley Cuoco to marry Ryan Sweeting on New Year`s eve?
Los Angeles: The `Big Bang Theory` Kaley Cuoco and her fiance Ryan Sweeting will reportedly tie the knot on December 31 in Southern California.
According to reports, the couple will also hold fire-and-ice-themed holiday bash, with cocktails, dancing and other fun stuff.
Cuoco and Sweeting got engaged in September, reported Us magazine.
"From day one I just knew immediately and it`s been magic. We have all the same family friends. We grew up with the same people, we just never met. So I kind of feel that I`ve known him my whole life. I know that it seems a little crazy on paper, but it`s what works for us," she said.
"I`ve been planning my wedding for about 27 years, so I`ve got it planned out in my head," Cuoco added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!