Kalki Koechlin, Anurag Kashyap `separating`
Zee Media Bureau/Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Filmmaker Anurag Kashyap and his actor wife Kalki Koechlin have decided to take time off each other in order to take a call on their troubled relationship.
The couple is not heading for a divorce and have issued a press statement explaining their position.
The statement read, “Me and kalki are separating, we are taking time off from each other to figure things out. We are not divorcing. We request the media to please respect our privacy and give us our space and not speculate. Thank you, Kalki and Anurag.”
In 2011, Kalki took the marital plunge with Anurag, who was earlier married to Aarti Bajaj, from whom he has a daughter.
News of Kalki and Anurag’s marriage hitting the rocks has been doing the rounds for long. Kalki was spotted holidaying with her friends in Goa recently. She refrained from answering questions about her equation with her husband Anurag.
So the couple decided to put all speculations to rest and express themselves so that they get the much needed privacy they need at this point in their lives.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing