Kanye West `chooses Paris over Kim Kardashian`
New York: Kanye West, whose girlfriend Kim Kardashian is struggling with criticism about her pregnancy fashion choice, is living it up in Paris and is reportedly considering moving there full-time.
A source told the New York Post that West is having a great time there working on his album.
The 35-year-old singer has been in the French capital since Fashion Week in February.
Whispers of him making a permanent move to Paris first surfaced in March, with claims that Kim Kardashian would also move to be with him, so he is able to finish his sixth studio album and start his next fashion line.
Meanwhile, on Thursday, West, who has not visited Kardashian in Los Angeles since moving to Paris , joined Yasiin Bey (formerly Mos Def) onstage during his gig in France to perform the song `Can`t Tell Me Nothing.`
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mexico drops out of Miss Universe over Donald Trump tirade
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing