Kanye West, Kim Kardashian to marry in Egypt?
Los Angeles: Rapper Kanye West and his socialite-fiance Kim Kardashian are reportedly planning to marry at an exotic location in Egypt.
The couple welcomed their first child, North West, last month.
"Kim and Kanye were talking to the baby when in mid-sentence he asked Kim to marry him. She started to cry and mouthed the word, `Yes`," femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"This time she wants something different and exotic. She likes how Katy Perry and Russell Brand got married in India with an Indian-themed wedding. She wants that. Kim thinks she`s the spitting image of Egyptian goddess Isis, so she has been talking about doing an Egyptian-themed wedding, at the pyramids," the source said.
"She says Kanye digs the idea too. It will cost millions to fly everyone to Egypt, but money is no object," added the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai