Kanye West visits mom`s grave with Kim
Los Angeles: Rapper Kanye West recently visited his mother`s grave in Oklahoma with girlfriend Kim Kardashian.
"Kanye brought Kim to Oklahoma City the day after Thanksgiving to pay respects to his mother (Donda West) and to meet his mother`s side of the family. This was her first meeting with them," showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
"This was a really monumental moment for Kanye because he adored his mother. He wouldn`t have brought Kim unless he was completely in love with her," added the source.
The 35-year-old rapper`s mother died Nov 10, 2007 of complications from cosmetic surgery. She was 58.
West has reportedly promised Kim that he will marry her as soon as her divorce from basketball player Kris Humphries comes through.
The couple celebrated Thanksgiving with Kardashian family on Thursday before flying to Oklahoma together Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Actors are exploring their different creative talents: Parineeti Chopra
- Top reasons to watch Karan Johar's 'Kapoor and Sons'!
- Valentine's Day special releases: Which one has your vote—'Sanam Re' or 'Fitoor'?
- John Abraham rocks as 'Rocky Handsome'—New poster!