Kanye West wants elite wedding security
Los Angeles: Rapper Kanye West wants to use France`s Republican Guard at his wedding with socialite Kim Kardashian -- and vowed to pay $1 million for their services.
The rapper is set to exchange vows with the ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ star May 24 in the French capital.
He has put in a request to French President Francois Hollande to use the Republican Guard, which protects the VVIPs and important foreign guests, reports contactmusic.com.
"He`s asked his people to put in a request to Hollande,” said a source.
"He`s asked for some of the 3,200-strong team to be dispatched to him for the day and has offered to pay $1 million for their services,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sasural Simar Ka: Dipika Kakar out, Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar in
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!