Kanye West wants elite wedding security
Los Angeles: Rapper Kanye West wants to use France`s Republican Guard at his wedding with socialite Kim Kardashian -- and vowed to pay $1 million for their services.
The rapper is set to exchange vows with the ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ star May 24 in the French capital.
He has put in a request to French President Francois Hollande to use the Republican Guard, which protects the VVIPs and important foreign guests, reports contactmusic.com.
"He`s asked his people to put in a request to Hollande,” said a source.
"He`s asked for some of the 3,200-strong team to be dispatched to him for the day and has offered to pay $1 million for their services,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee