Kanye West wants elite wedding security
Los Angeles: Rapper Kanye West wants to use France`s Republican Guard at his wedding with socialite Kim Kardashian -- and vowed to pay $1 million for their services.
The rapper is set to exchange vows with the ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ star May 24 in the French capital.
He has put in a request to French President Francois Hollande to use the Republican Guard, which protects the VVIPs and important foreign guests, reports contactmusic.com.
"He`s asked his people to put in a request to Hollande,” said a source.
"He`s asked for some of the 3,200-strong team to be dispatched to him for the day and has offered to pay $1 million for their services,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali