Kanye West wants Mary J. Blige to perform at wedding
Washington: Kanye West apparently wants Mary J. Blige to perform her 1997 hit `Everything` at his wedding to Kim Kardashian.
A source told that it is one of his favorite songs by her, as the song sums up, in every verse, his love for the 33-year-old reality star.
The source added that Kardashian would be drop dead if that happens, as she too loves the 43-year-old singer and West had played that song for her repeatedly when they first met.
The couple will marry in France this spring in a huge and lavish ceremony.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi