Kanye wishes to gift Kim a castle
Los Angeles: Rapper Kanye West, who is engaged to socialite Kim Kardashian, is looking for a castle as a wedding present for his future wife.
West is said to have already appointed people who are in search of a picture perfect property for the duo, reports contactmusic.com.
"Kanye`s insisting he wants to give Kim an actual castle as a wedding present. He`s already got his people searching all over Europe for the perfect storybook property," National Enquirer magazine quoted a source as saying.
For West, his fiance is no less then "royalty".
Kanye keeps telling friends, "Nothing is too good for Kim! My wife deserves to be treated like royalty, and that`s just what I`m going to do."
The couple, who got engaged in October last year, have a seven-month-old daughter North West.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex