Kareena-Saif to celebrate first anniversary abroad
Mumbai: Actress Kareena Kapoor, who tied the knot with actor Saif Ali Khan Oct 16 last year, is reportedly planning to celebrate her first wedding anniversary quietly on foreign shores.
A source close to the actress revealed Kareena is flying out of the country for a week.
"As of now Kareena is flying out of the country for a week for her first wedding anniversary. She will have a quiet celebration with her husband on her anniversary," said the source.
The source further added: "She has almost finished shooting for `Gori Tere Pyaar Mein` and these days she is busy with her brand commitments. Her next film `Shuddhi` will go on the floors by next month so she has some time for herself."
Reportedly the actress will be in London with Saif on her anniversary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma’s troubled ‘love story’ triggered fight on flight with Sunil Grover?
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 28 Update: Purab, Pragya get hold of crucial evidence against Tanu
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh slams Kamya Punjabi, calls short film on late actress ‘bogus’
- Kapil Sharma least affected by Sunil Grover’s exit?
- I console myself with a career that lasts: Twinkle Khanna
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours