Kareena-Saif to celebrate first anniversary abroad
Mumbai: Actress Kareena Kapoor, who tied the knot with actor Saif Ali Khan Oct 16 last year, is reportedly planning to celebrate her first wedding anniversary quietly on foreign shores.
A source close to the actress revealed Kareena is flying out of the country for a week.
"As of now Kareena is flying out of the country for a week for her first wedding anniversary. She will have a quiet celebration with her husband on her anniversary," said the source.
The source further added: "She has almost finished shooting for `Gori Tere Pyaar Mein` and these days she is busy with her brand commitments. Her next film `Shuddhi` will go on the floors by next month so she has some time for herself."
Reportedly the actress will be in London with Saif on her anniversary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking