Kate Bosworth finds marriage magical
New York: Actress Kate Bosworth, who exchanged vows with her director-husband Michael Polish earlier this year, believes marriage is magical.
Bosworth also admitted that she doesn`t feel much has changed after marriage, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“It`s magical. He`s been calling me his wife since the day we met, so that wasn`t much of a transition. `Boyfriend` never fit for him. I always felt very strange saying `boyfriend`...,” Bosworth said at the Lucky Magazine East Coast FAAB press conference held here Thursday.
The couple had a small and private wedding three months ago in Montana.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Befikre' box office report, day 2: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer continues to impress audience
- Amitabh Bachchan starrer '102 Not Out' to go on floors next year!
- Geeta Basra, hubby Harbhajan Singh out on 'travel day' with daughter
- Dilip Kumar turns 94: It will be quiet birthday this time, says wife Saira Banu
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui opens up about working with Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees'
- Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan not allowed to watch TV on weekdays!
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more