Kate Bosworth finds marriage magical
New York: Actress Kate Bosworth, who exchanged vows with her director-husband Michael Polish earlier this year, believes marriage is magical.
Bosworth also admitted that she doesn`t feel much has changed after marriage, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“It`s magical. He`s been calling me his wife since the day we met, so that wasn`t much of a transition. `Boyfriend` never fit for him. I always felt very strange saying `boyfriend`...,” Bosworth said at the Lucky Magazine East Coast FAAB press conference held here Thursday.
The couple had a small and private wedding three months ago in Montana.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Gautam Gulati wear his dancing shoes for 'Jhalak Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'?
- 'Dishoom' POSTER OUT! Jacqueline rides with Varun Dhawan, John Abraham
- Are Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan expecting their first child?
- 'Noor' First look: Sonakshi Sinha in journo avatar!
- Genelia and Riteish Deshmukh welcome second bundle of joy
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex