Kate Bosworth to marry Michael Polish this month
Los Angeles:`Straw Dogs` star Kate Bosworth is all set to tie the knot with her fiance, director Michael Polish, later this month.
The wedding of the 30-year-old actress and Polish, will take place in Montana, reported Ace Showbiz.
Bosworth revealed their engagement last summer. She called her beau "fiance" when writing a blog post about their trip to Seoul, South Korea.
"My fiance, Michael Polish, and I venture out to discover Changdeokgung Palace. As soon as we enter, it is like magically being transported to a different world - this awe-inspiring, sprawling place was originally built in 1405," Bosworth had posted.
The couple started dating after Polish directed her in `Big Sur.`
Details of their nuptials are unclear, but the bride-to-be was seen leaving an Oscar de la Renta store in Los Angeles earlier this month.
Before seeing Polish, Bosworth was linked to Orlando Bloom and Alexander Skarsgard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi