Kate Hudson denies being married to Matt Bellamy
Los Angeles: Actress Kate Hudson denied tying the knot with fiance Matt Bellamy after she was spotted wearing a gold band, sparking marriage rumours.
Hudson was spotted in Barcelona wearing an intriguing gold ring, sparking rumors that she had already secretly wed her fiance, Muse`s frontman Matthew Bellamy, reported Aceshowbiz.
Through her publicist, the 34-year-old actress denied the gold band is their wedding ring, although prior to that day, she was frequently seen showing off her nine-carat diamond engagement ring instead.
"It`s not a wedding band, they have not gotten married yet," Hudson`s representative said.
The couple is in no hurry to wed anytime soon, with Hudson saying back in September that they would "do it eventually and that I don`t want to just do it perhaps for the sake of their one-year-old son Bingham but I want it to be right."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi