Kate Hudson`s son pressuring her to marry fiance
Los Angeles: `Reluctant Fundamentalist` star Kate Hudson admits that she is getting a little bit of pressure from her elder son Ryder to walk down the aisle again.
Hudson, 34, has been engaged to Matthew Bellamy since the spring of 2011 but the two have yet to set a date, reported E! online.
"I think he looks forward to more the party than the actually the idea of us getting married. He apparently wants to wear a neon green tux," said Hudson during her appearance on a TV show.
Earlier this year, Hudson promised that she and Bellamy do intend to tie the knot when the time is right.
"The idea of having a ceremony would be really only for the families to be brought together in that sort of union," said the star, who was married to Chris Robinson from 2000 to 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage