Kate Hudson`s son pressuring her to marry fiance
Los Angeles: `Reluctant Fundamentalist` star Kate Hudson admits that she is getting a little bit of pressure from her elder son Ryder to walk down the aisle again.
Hudson, 34, has been engaged to Matthew Bellamy since the spring of 2011 but the two have yet to set a date, reported E! online.
"I think he looks forward to more the party than the actually the idea of us getting married. He apparently wants to wear a neon green tux," said Hudson during her appearance on a TV show.
Earlier this year, Hudson promised that she and Bellamy do intend to tie the knot when the time is right.
"The idea of having a ceremony would be really only for the families to be brought together in that sort of union," said the star, who was married to Chris Robinson from 2000 to 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!