Kate Hudson `too busy` to marry fiance Matthew Bellamy
Washington: Kate Hudson has revealed that she will not be tying the knot with rocker fiance Matthew Bellamy "anytime soon" even though they got engaged three years ago.
During an appearance on `Live with Kelly and Michael`, the ` Bride Wars ` star explained that the couple has no time to plan their wedding, and she comes from an unconventional family, where her parents aren`t married, so if she walks down the aisle, she wants to make sure that she does it right.
The 34-year-old actress jokingly added that she did a movie about planning a wedding and that was a lot, let alone actually planning a wedding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Along with cast and crew, Priyanka Chopra enjoys 'Quantico' season 2 screening! – Pics inside
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Indian film industry's earnings to be $3.7 billion by 2020, says report
- Kangana Ranaut–Hrithik Roshan controversy: Here's what Rakesh Roshan has to say
- Turn to tea tree oil for glowing skin