Kate Hudson `too busy` to marry fiance Matthew Bellamy
Washington: Kate Hudson has revealed that she will not be tying the knot with rocker fiance Matthew Bellamy "anytime soon" even though they got engaged three years ago.
During an appearance on `Live with Kelly and Michael`, the ` Bride Wars ` star explained that the couple has no time to plan their wedding, and she comes from an unconventional family, where her parents aren`t married, so if she walks down the aisle, she wants to make sure that she does it right.
The 34-year-old actress jokingly added that she did a movie about planning a wedding and that was a lot, let alone actually planning a wedding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours