Kate Moss’ fiance asked for her dad’s blessing before proposing
Washington: Kate Moss` fiance Jamie Hince asked for her father’s permission before proposing to the supermodel, it has emerged.
The catwalk star is set to wed ‘The Kills’ rocker on July 1 near her home in Oxfordshire, England, and her father has already heaped praise on the musician for being a ‘good influence’ in the famously wild model’s life.
Peter Moss has revealed he was even more impressed with Hince after the star approached him for his blessing.
"Rest assured, Kate`s been around for a while and has had plenty of opportunities to work out the good guys from the bad ones,” Contactmusic quoted him as telling Britain`s The People newspaper.
"I think her judgement is very good. Jamie`s a true gent and very down-to-earth. Kate has done very well for herself. Jamie rang me and asked for my daughters hand in marriage, which I thought was very traditional,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!