Katherine Jenkins glad she refuted affair rumours
London: Opera singer Katherine Jenkins is glad she nipped in the bud rumours that she was dating footballer David Beckham.
The rumours surfaced in August, and the 32-year-old Jenkins had reacted angrily then. She now says she is happy she did that.
Jenkins says she does not want people to have a negative perception about her.
"I didn`t want people to think I would date a married man. I wouldn`t want anyone to think I would do that to another woman," a website has quoted her as saying.
Beckham is married to former Spice Girl Victoria.
Jenkins reveals that she even got death threats. "I was getting death threats before I spoke about it. You wouldn`t believe how crazy and out of control it was getting," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You should be prepared for trolls on social media: Amitabh Bachchan
- Ranvir Shorey starrer 'Blue Mountains' to release in April
- I'm not judgmental about any character: Vicky Kaushal
- 'Anaarkali of Aarah' makers file complaint over leaked scenes
- Freedom is main attraction of hip-hop, says rapper Raftaar
- Yuvraj Singh celebrates wifey Hazel Keech's birthday and the cake looks awesome!
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!