Katie Couric marries John Molner
Los Angeles: Talk show host Katie Couric has tied the knot with financier John Molner. Couric, 57 got married to Molner, 51, in an intimate ceremony at their home, reportedly.
"So excited to make my debut as Mrs John Molner!" Couric tweeted shortly after the ceremony. The couple was feted by close family and friends. Couric wore an ivory crystal beaded and embroidered Chantilly lace halter gown designed by Carmen Marc Valvo.
Couric`s two daughter from her previous marriage, were in attendance as well as Molner`s children from ex-wife Jame. The groom`s nieces and nephews were ring bearers and flower girls for the special occasion.
The reception decor complimented Couric`s garden perfectly with centerpieces that included garden roses, peonies, dahlias, and hydrangeas, among others.
The veteran television journalist got engaged to Molner in September 2013 after nearly two years of dating. This is the second marriage for both Couric and Molner. Her first husband, Jay Monahan, died in 1998 of colon cancer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Trailer of India's first stoner movie 'M Cream' is finally out
- Priyanka Chopra opens up about her Hollywood debut 'Baywatch'! – Read more
- Tattoo alert: Reasons why you shouldn't get inked with any religious symbol!
- Is Aamir Khan scared of 'Sultan'? Here's what Salman Khan has to say
- Make-up earns men's admiration, women's jealousy