Katie Price and Peter Andre may reunite for kids’ sake
London: Katie Price and Peter Andre are reportedly trying to rebuild their relationship for the sake of their kids.
Price and Andre had met in 2004 at the reality TV show, ‘I`m a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!’
The two had ended their four-year marriage in a bitter divorce two years ago, but are now taking steps to become close again following a series of emotional phone calls.
They even plan to take their kids out together as a family in the New Year.
The kids - Princess, four, Junior, six, and Harvey, nine - Price’s son with ex-footballer Dwight Yorke - will spend Christmas and New Year’s Eve with Andre.
“They’re ready to move forward together and have discussed being seen in public again,” the Sun quoted a family friend as saying.
“It’ll be day trips with the children - working things out generally and taking those important steps to improve the relationship.
“It’s not romantic - but they know there’ll be speculation,” the friend said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to crown the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Rangoon: Reasons why Shahid Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan and Kangana Ranaut starrer is a MUST WATCH
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui may not do Salman Khan’s ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’ – Here’s why
- Ranganathan Madhavan - Vijay Sethupathi’s ‘Vikram Vedha’ first look poster unveiled - It’s intriguing!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ slams a century, makes it to Rs 100 crore club!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year