Katie Price denies dumping Leandro Penna for Amir Khan’s friend
London: Katie Price aka Jordan has dismissed her friend Amir Khan’s claims that she dumped her current squeeze Leandro Penna for the boxer’s friend.
Khan stunned followers on Twitter by posting a series of messages yesterday.
The boxer and Saj Mohamed, a member of his team, have filled their social networking feeds in recent days with posts about Price, with Saj, 23, even claiming: “Katie is and will always b the love of my life,” reports the Daily Mail.
Olympic boxer Khan, 24, wrote: “Wow jus got a msg, y katie price broke up with her new bf, mr saj23x cud be the cause of it, I think they both made for each other. (sic)”
But Katie, 32, hit back, saying that she has only met Saj twice before and that there was no truth to his claims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married