Katie Price denies dumping Leandro Penna for Amir Khan’s friend
London: Katie Price aka Jordan has dismissed her friend Amir Khan’s claims that she dumped her current squeeze Leandro Penna for the boxer’s friend.
Khan stunned followers on Twitter by posting a series of messages yesterday.
The boxer and Saj Mohamed, a member of his team, have filled their social networking feeds in recent days with posts about Price, with Saj, 23, even claiming: “Katie is and will always b the love of my life,” reports the Daily Mail.
Olympic boxer Khan, 24, wrote: “Wow jus got a msg, y katie price broke up with her new bf, mr saj23x cud be the cause of it, I think they both made for each other. (sic)”
But Katie, 32, hit back, saying that she has only met Saj twice before and that there was no truth to his claims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor