Katrina Kaif declined Ranbir Kapoor’s marriage proposal?
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor aren’t really Bollywood’s official “happening couple” but the two have often been spotted together at various social dos.
However, after images of their Spanish holiday surfaced, the actors who were initially miffed with the media, made candid statements about the same, later on.
But the two have maintained stoic silence about their relationship status and have decided not to discuss their private lives in public.
If the latest buzz is anything to go by, then career oriented Katrina wants to focus on her work and is not thinking of taking the marital plunge in the near future. And Ranbir is believed to have proposed to her.
So, it is being speculated that the lady isn’t keen to enter matrimony.
Ranbir in one of his earlier interviews had stated that he had set 28 as the age to get married. But he is past the cut-off age.
Will 2014 see wedding bells ringing for this beautiful couple? Or is marriage still a distant dream for them? Let’s wait and watch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex