Katy Perry and John Mayer call it quits `amicably`
Washington: Katy Perry and John Mayer have reportedly split up on good terms.
A source close to the situation told Us Magazine that the `Who You Love` hit makers have parted ways, but the break-up was mutual and there is no bad blood between them.
According to the insider, the split was extremely amicable and the singers remain close friends.
Another source had previously told the publication that Perry`s hectic tour schedule was one of the contributing factors to the breakdown of their relationship.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex