Katy Perry and John Mayer call it quits `amicably`
Washington: Katy Perry and John Mayer have reportedly split up on good terms.
A source close to the situation told Us Magazine that the `Who You Love` hit makers have parted ways, but the break-up was mutual and there is no bad blood between them.
According to the insider, the split was extremely amicable and the singers remain close friends.
Another source had previously told the publication that Perry`s hectic tour schedule was one of the contributing factors to the breakdown of their relationship.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year