Katy Perry and John Mayer cuddle up on Independence Day
New York: Katy Perry and John Mayer seem to affirm rumours that their romance is back on track by tweeting a snap in which they can be seen sharing an intimate moment.
In the pic posted to Perry`s Instagram page, the on and off couple have their arms wrapped around each other at the backstage of a concert, the New York Post reported.
She uploaded the snap and wrote `whose broad stripes `n` bright stars` as they relaxed at the Philly 4th of July Jam Concert on Thursday.
Dressed in matching US flag-themed shirts, the couple appeared closer than ever despite their recent split.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hope filing FIR for women becomes better, says Amitabh Bachchan post 'Pink'
- Unstoppable 'PINK' box office collections: Amitabh Bachchan starrer crosses Rs 50 cr mark!
- Karan Johar opens up about his two-year-battle with clinical depression
- Obama, DiCaprio to discuss climate change
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers