Katy Perry calls John Mayer `baby` and `boyfriend`
Washington: John Mayer and girlfriend Katy Perry got into the holiday spirit on Wednesday, checking out the Broadway adaptation of the classic 1983 film ‘A Christmas Story’ in New York City.
Attending the show with Mayer’s father, Richard, Perry, 28, and her man mingled with the show’s cast members after their performance.
“This is my boyfriend John,” Perry proudly said when introducing Mayer to the giddy cast -- many of whom are children.
Later, the couple posed for photos with the group, including Johnny Rabe and Zac Ballard, who appear in the stage show as brothers Ralphie and Randy Parker.
“Come on, baby, let’s take a picture,” Perry urged Mayer, a witness told a magazine.
As the group chatted backstage and the child actors showed Perry their best moves from the show, Mayer hung back and let his girlfriend soak up the attention.
“You would think he was just a supportive boyfriend,” the insider said.
“He let her be the star,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside