Katy Perry calls John Mayer `baby` and `boyfriend`
Washington: John Mayer and girlfriend Katy Perry got into the holiday spirit on Wednesday, checking out the Broadway adaptation of the classic 1983 film ‘A Christmas Story’ in New York City.
Attending the show with Mayer’s father, Richard, Perry, 28, and her man mingled with the show’s cast members after their performance.
“This is my boyfriend John,” Perry proudly said when introducing Mayer to the giddy cast -- many of whom are children.
Later, the couple posed for photos with the group, including Johnny Rabe and Zac Ballard, who appear in the stage show as brothers Ralphie and Randy Parker.
“Come on, baby, let’s take a picture,” Perry urged Mayer, a witness told a magazine.
As the group chatted backstage and the child actors showed Perry their best moves from the show, Mayer hung back and let his girlfriend soak up the attention.
“You would think he was just a supportive boyfriend,” the insider said.
“He let her be the star,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?