Katy Perry ignores John Mayer
Los Angeles: Singer Katy Perry is reportedly ignoring musician former boyfriend John Mayer’s text messages and phone calls.
The `Dark Horse` singer, who split from Mayer in February, is showing no interest in a rebound romance, reportedly.
"Katy has always been a romantic, but she knows that it doesn`t all have to happen immediately. She doesn`t need to have the prince on the white horse now. She`ll wait, and take care of herself in the meantime," said a source.
The source went on to explain why Perry was steadfastly ignoring all attempts at communication from Mayer. The singer is said to feel her relationships with the musician and former husband Russell Brand and Mayer were both highly toxic.
"Katy will not let romance derail her life right now. She is happy being single. She has a fantastic career, a ton of friends and is generally happy with things. She thinks that a relationship will complicate things right now," added the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mr World Rohit Khandelwal walks the runway for Nivedita Saboo at PFW finale
- Brangelina split: Angelina Jolie quits movie with Brad Pitt, keeps six kids in $12m home?
- Planning to revamp your abode? Here are some quick tips for an organised home
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- Oops! Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh's 'Padmavati' DELAYED?