Katy Perry, John Mayer split again
Los Angeles: Pop star Katy Perry and her boyfriend John Mayer have reportedly called it quits again for the second time since they began dating last year.
The couple was first linked last June before splitting for the first time in August. The duo reconciled in September, reported the Los Angeles Times.
"It`s sad. It`s not over until it`s over. You have to see how things play out. She`s leaving the window open. They have both been so focused on work," a source said.
The reason for their split is speculated to be the couple`s busy schedule. Perry, 28, has been busy recording her third studio album in Los Angeles, while Mayer is preparing for upcoming tour dates.
Last month, Mayer presented Perry with a heart-shaped ruby ring which later sparked engagement rumors.
"I don`t feel like I`m in a celebrity relationship. For the first time in my life I don`t feel like I`m in a celebrity relationship. I know it is high profile. It`s hard to explain... For me it feels like something that`s very human," he had said in an interview.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!