Katy Perry, John Mayer were too serious, too soon
Los Angeles: Katy Perry and John Mayer went splitsville because they were getting too serious. The couple broke up recently because they felt they were coming too close too soon.
"Introducing her to his dad was a big deal. It was just too much, too soon. They`ve also been fighting recently," femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
However, the duo`s friends are unsure if the split will be permanent.
"It`s hard to tell. She`s changed a lot since she`s been with him," the source added.
Mayer recently described their relationship as very human and insisted his romance with the 28-year-old singer felt totally natural.
"I don`t feel like I`m in a celebrity relationship. For the first time in my life I don`t feel like I`m in a celebrity relationship. I know it is high profile. It`s hard to explain ... For me it feels like something that`s very human," said Mayer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranbir Kapoor thanks Gauri Khan for making his 'first home' more special, pens heartfelt message!
- Kapil Sharma to be warned by Air India for unruly behaviour?
- Anushka Sharma and Diljit Dosanjh’s ‘Phillauri’ picks up steam at the Box Office
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'Romeo Akbar Walter' posters unveiled!
- Gudi Padwa 2017: Timing, Tithi and Vidhi
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours