Katy Perry, Russell Brand to reconcile relationship?
Los Angeles: Former couple Katy Perry and Russell Brand are reportedly planning to reconcile their relationship.
The 37-year-old funnyman, who was married to the pop star, is said to be nursing the `Firework` hitmaker through her painful break-up with John Mayer, reported Radar online.
"Russell may appear like a comic book character, but he`s got a wise head on his skinny shoulders. Katy reached out to him after she split with John, bemoaning her luck with men and Russell provided her with some much-needed reassurance.
"He flattered her with compliments and just listened to her every word. Russell also used his wit to cheer Katy up. They were the best of friends when they were together, and despite the fact they are no longer married they`ve managed to stay civil to one another," a source said.
Perry and Brand had a lavish wedding in India and they split in December 2011 after 14 months of marriage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan’s latest Twitter video of Turkish ice cream vendor and his ‘Gerua’ tricks, is the best thing you will WATCH today!
- Fight on flight: Kapil Sharma’s rumoured former girlfriend breaks her silence on his fight with Sunil Grover
- Harbhajan Singh will be happy to see Virat Kohli – Anushka Sharma as a married couple!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No 'conflict of interest' in ‘minister’ Navjot Singh Sidhu’s continuation on TV, says Punjab AG
- 'Life' movie review: Suspenseful and thrilling
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage