Katy Perry spills the beans on John Mayer split
Washington: Katy Perry has opened up about her split from John Mayer and said that there is no bad blood between them but there will be inspired songs.
During an interview with a magazine, the ` Roar` hitmaker reportedly said that sometimes one has to "go through the mud in order to find that peaceful place" and get a grip on life.
The former wife of Russell Brand added that they have no hard feelings and respect each other and she is living in the present now and not fantasizing about the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar to start Divya Khosla's next in September
- Arjun Kapoor to have double role in 'Mubaraka'
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time
- 'Sultan' moment: Salman Khan, nephew Ahil clicked in wrestling mood
- Even Anushka Sharma failed to escape 'Pokemon Go' fever! Watch videos