Keira Knightley does not take marriage for granted
London: `Anna Karenina` star Keira Knightley hopes her marriage to James Righton always feels good.
The 28-year-old actress, who tied the knot with Klaxons keyboardist James Righton in July, said she loves their relationship but does not take it for granted, reported Contactmusic.
"I guess it feels good until it doesn`t. At the moment it feels good, we`ll just hope it stays that way," she said.
The brunette beauty had dated `50 Shades of Grey` star Jamie Dornan, 31, and her `Pride & Prejudice` co-star Rupert Friend, 32, in the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Deepika Padukone's 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' to have India premiere ahead of its release