Keira Knightley does not take marriage for granted
London: `Anna Karenina` star Keira Knightley hopes her marriage to James Righton always feels good.
The 28-year-old actress, who tied the knot with Klaxons keyboardist James Righton in July, said she loves their relationship but does not take it for granted, reported Contactmusic.
"I guess it feels good until it doesn`t. At the moment it feels good, we`ll just hope it stays that way," she said.
The brunette beauty had dated `50 Shades of Grey` star Jamie Dornan, 31, and her `Pride & Prejudice` co-star Rupert Friend, 32, in the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking