Keira Knightley does not take marriage for granted
London: `Anna Karenina` star Keira Knightley hopes her marriage to James Righton always feels good.
The 28-year-old actress, who tied the knot with Klaxons keyboardist James Righton in July, said she loves their relationship but does not take it for granted, reported Contactmusic.
"I guess it feels good until it doesn`t. At the moment it feels good, we`ll just hope it stays that way," she said.
The brunette beauty had dated `50 Shades of Grey` star Jamie Dornan, 31, and her `Pride & Prejudice` co-star Rupert Friend, 32, in the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan talks about working with Salman Khan
- Shah Rukh Khan works mostly with Yash Raj Films and Dharma Productions – Here’s why
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: ‘The Sellout' took an emotional toll on me, says Paul Beatty
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival 2017: We are living in best time of human history, says Sadhguru
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?