Keira Knightley doesn`t want big fat wedding
London: Actress Keira Knightley is not keen on having a gala wedding, saying she doesn`t need all that.
The 28-year-old is engaged to musician James Righton and is currently enjoying the courtship period, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"I could have six fake weddings. God, that would be expensive. We`re not big-wedding types. I don`t need to have all that," Marie Claire magazine quoted Knightley as saying.
"I`m just trying to enjoy the engagement bit. My parents are together after 40 years. The fights are there, but they love each other. It`s not like the first three months, the first two years, whatever it is, but I think it gets more interesting, or I hope so," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's 'Kala Chashma' moment with 'bae' Zoya Akhtar! See pics
- Shannen Doherty shares shaven head photos amid cancer battle
- Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will commence at this breathtaking location – See pic
- New music by Beatles legend George Harrison to be released
- Reality TV personality Khloe Kardashian slams Donald Trump