Keira Knightley doesn`t want big fat wedding
London: Actress Keira Knightley is not keen on having a gala wedding, saying she doesn`t need all that.
The 28-year-old is engaged to musician James Righton and is currently enjoying the courtship period, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"I could have six fake weddings. God, that would be expensive. We`re not big-wedding types. I don`t need to have all that," Marie Claire magazine quoted Knightley as saying.
"I`m just trying to enjoy the engagement bit. My parents are together after 40 years. The fights are there, but they love each other. It`s not like the first three months, the first two years, whatever it is, but I think it gets more interesting, or I hope so," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage