Keira Knightley doesn`t want big fat wedding
London: Actress Keira Knightley is not keen on having a gala wedding, saying she doesn`t need all that.
The 28-year-old is engaged to musician James Righton and is currently enjoying the courtship period, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"I could have six fake weddings. God, that would be expensive. We`re not big-wedding types. I don`t need to have all that," Marie Claire magazine quoted Knightley as saying.
"I`m just trying to enjoy the engagement bit. My parents are together after 40 years. The fights are there, but they love each other. It`s not like the first three months, the first two years, whatever it is, but I think it gets more interesting, or I hope so," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee