Keira Knightley got married for `fun`
London: Actress Keira Knightley says she married her boyfriend of two years because she thought it would be a fun experience.
The 29-year-old `Begin Again` star, who tied the knot with James Righton, 30, in 2012, found the idea of marriage exciting, reportedly.
"When James proposed I just thought, `Well, I`ve never done that before.` It seemed like a fun thing to do," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- The Inspiring Journey Of Classic Beauty J Jayalalithaa In The World Of Celluloid
- Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, other film stars express condolence over Jayalalithaa's demise
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!