Keira Knightley got married for `fun`
London: Actress Keira Knightley says she married her boyfriend of two years because she thought it would be a fun experience.
The 29-year-old `Begin Again` star, who tied the knot with James Righton, 30, in 2012, found the idea of marriage exciting, reportedly.
"When James proposed I just thought, `Well, I`ve never done that before.` It seemed like a fun thing to do," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!