Keira Knightley got married for `fun`
London: Actress Keira Knightley says she married her boyfriend of two years because she thought it would be a fun experience.
The 29-year-old `Begin Again` star, who tied the knot with James Righton, 30, in 2012, found the idea of marriage exciting, reportedly.
"When James proposed I just thought, `Well, I`ve never done that before.` It seemed like a fun thing to do," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s why you need to read Arpita Khan Sharma’s response to haters
- Yes I am upset with Mika: Krushna Abhishek speaks on singer shooting for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Is this for real? Anushka Sharma – Virat Kohli spotted together with a fan – See pic
- Freeze frame! ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan and ‘Aarfa’ Anushka Sharma in a ‘romantic’ still – See pic
- Have you seen Urmila Matondkar, hubby Mohsin Akhtar's LATEST pic?
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex
- New study reveals real reason behind super sex life