Keira Knightley, James Righton on honeymoon in Corsica
London: Newlyweds Keira Knightley and James Righton have been spotted sharing a kiss on the first day of their honeymoon in the coast of Corsica.
The couple, who tied the knot last week, shared the romantic moment on a boat ride near the Mediterranean island, reported Sun online.
The pair were spotted holding hands across a wooden table as they dined al fresco in the sun.
Kinghtley, 28, and Righton, who started dating in February 2011, wed in an intimate ceremony in the South of France.
The actress wore a strapless Chanel dress and flat shoes for the low-key event, which they kept quiet from family and friends until the last minute.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth