Keira Knightley kept wedding secret from bridegroom`s parents
London: Keira Knightley kept her super private and fuss-free wedding a secret even from James Righton`s parents.
The `Love Actually` star and her fiancé wanted to keep the ceremony in southern France low-key, so they told guests that they were just coming to a party to celebrate the couple`s plans to get hitched, the Sun reported.
The `Klaxons` keyboard player`s father Nicholas said that they were only told to turn up the night before.
A total of 11 people saw the actress, 28, and the musician, 29, wed in the small Provence town of Mazan.
The guest list included fellow actress Sienna Miller and members of Righton`s Indie band.
The nuptials were followed by a party, which went on until dawn to a string of 1980s and 90s hits, at Knightley`s 1.9 million-pound farmhouse.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!