Keira Knightley moves in with boyfriend James Righton
London: Actress Keira Knightley has reportedly asked her musician boyfriend James Righton to move in with her into her London home.
The 26-year-old has been dating the Klaxons rocker since early last year following her split from her partner of five years Rupert Friend, reported Daily Star.
Righton is said to have now moved into Knightley`s house in east London.
"Keira suggested the idea and he moved his stuff in a couple of weeks ago. They want to get a puppy. It`s all pretty serious," a soure said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!