Keira Knightley never wanted to get married
London: Keira Knightley has revealed that she grew up in a family that believed marriage was pointless.
The `Begin Again` actress, who walked down the aisle with `The Klaxons` keyboardist James Righton in an intimate ceremony in the south of France last year, said she had never dreamed of tying the knot when she was growing up, reportedly.
Asked whether it was always part of her plan, she replied, "Never! My parents are deeply happy. They got married because it was the only way they could get a mortgage. I grew up with them going, `Don`t know why you`d ever get married.` And then we did. But it`s been fun."
Knightley, 29, is even hoping that she can join her husband and his band on their tour bus this summer.
"I don`t actually know what festivals he`s doing. I should know that! I might jump on the bus, if they get the bus. I love the tour bus!," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'