Keira Knightley never wanted to get married
London: Keira Knightley has revealed that she grew up in a family that believed marriage was pointless.
The `Begin Again` actress, who walked down the aisle with `The Klaxons` keyboardist James Righton in an intimate ceremony in the south of France last year, said she had never dreamed of tying the knot when she was growing up, reportedly.
Asked whether it was always part of her plan, she replied, "Never! My parents are deeply happy. They got married because it was the only way they could get a mortgage. I grew up with them going, `Don`t know why you`d ever get married.` And then we did. But it`s been fun."
Knightley, 29, is even hoping that she can join her husband and his band on their tour bus this summer.
"I don`t actually know what festivals he`s doing. I should know that! I might jump on the bus, if they get the bus. I love the tour bus!," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled