Keira Knightley not in hurry to tie the knot
Melbourne: Keira Knightley, who is engaged to James Righton, has revealed that she is in no hurry to rush down the aisle.
The 27-year-old actress admitted that she never fancied herself as the marrying type, the Daily Telegraph reported.
The Brit actress said that she is not somebody who she thinks will ever get married.
She also said that she has no idea as to what to expect of marriage but asserted that her parents have been together for 40 years and so she supposes it’s one of those things she is going to discover.
“I think what’s wonderful about marriage is that while you can’t choose your parents, you can’t choose your siblings and you can’t choose your children, there is one person you can choose to be a legal member of your family,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai