Keira Knightley plans small wedding
Los Angeles: Actress Keira Knightley, who is engaged to rocker James Righton, wants a small wedding.
She says she wants a private and intimate affair when she finally gets married.
"I could have six fake weddings. God, that would be expensive. We are not really big-wedding types. I don`t need to have all that," showbizspy.com quoted Knightley as saying.
Knightley admits she has a limited taste in music, but enjoys the fresh perspective that being romantically involved with a musician, gives her.
"I am not someone who listens to a lot of music. But I get wonderful perspective by being with someone who is less like me than more like me. The way he thinks is something I don`t get. We come at things from totally different angles," she said.
The couple has been dating since February 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!