Keira Knightley thought marriage was fun
London: Actress Keira Knightley says she was encouraged to get married to her beau James Righton because she thought it would be "fun" to walk down the aisle.
The "Begin Again" star married Righton last year and she admits she was spurred on to accept his proposal in May 2012 because she thought getting hitched sounded exciting, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"When James proposed, I just thought, `Well, I`ve never done that before.` It seemed like a fun thing to do," she said.
Content with her personal life, she is also happy with how her career is progressing at the moment.
She said: "At the moment, I love what I do for a living. There are downsides to every job but as long as I love making films then the drawbacks are worth it."
"If the time comes when I don`t love making films, then the downsides won`t be worth it and I`ll stop and do something else," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Won't let 'Ae Dil Hai Mushqil' and 'Raees' release: Raj Thackeray