Keira Knightley thought marriage was fun
London: Actress Keira Knightley says she was encouraged to get married to her beau James Righton because she thought it would be "fun" to walk down the aisle.
The "Begin Again" star married Righton last year and she admits she was spurred on to accept his proposal in May 2012 because she thought getting hitched sounded exciting, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"When James proposed, I just thought, `Well, I`ve never done that before.` It seemed like a fun thing to do," she said.
Content with her personal life, she is also happy with how her career is progressing at the moment.
She said: "At the moment, I love what I do for a living. There are downsides to every job but as long as I love making films then the drawbacks are worth it."
"If the time comes when I don`t love making films, then the downsides won`t be worth it and I`ll stop and do something else," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch