Keira Knightley ties the knot in simple ceremony
London: British actress Keira Knightley today tied the knot with rocker James Righton in a simple ceremony in the south of France.
The couple exchanged vows in front of a group of 11 family friends at the town hall in Mazan, near the city of Marseille, Hello! magazine reported.
Around 50 guests were expected to attend the evening reception which is being organised at the residence of the actress`s mother nearby.
Not too many A-listers are likely to attend the party although her close actress friend Sienna Miller is rumoured to have joined in the celebrations.
The pair struck up a friendship after starring alongside each other in 2008 flick, The Edge of Love, written by Keira`s mother.
Keira, 28, and James, 29, have been dating since February 2011 after being introduced by their friend Alexa Chung. They had announced their engagement in May of last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Man asks Karan Johar for his WhatsApp number on Twitter, KJo's reply will make you go LOL!
- Meryl Streep blasts Karl Lagerfeld over dress issue: 'He lied'
- Rangoon: Kriti Sanon talks about Kangana Ranaut, Shahid Kapoor starrer
- Never thought was good looking enough to play romantic roles: Shah Rukh Khan
- SS Rajamouli opens up about trailer launch of 'Baahubali: The Conclusion'
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi