Keira Knightley to marry James Righton at vineyard
London: Actress Keira Knightley is reportedly set to marry rocker-fiance James Righton at her family`s $5 million vineyard.
The marriage is said to be taking place over the weekend in Mazan, a village near Mont Ventoux in Provence.
"It`s a beautiful location for the wedding. They`re very, very lucky. It`s just the perfect time of year for it as well, they couldn`t have picked a better weekend weather-wise," femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
Several tents have been put up at the farm and the couple has employed a local catering team for the reception. Also, 120 bottles of varied wines have also been sourced from local vineyard, said sources.
The actress will wear a custom-made dress by Chanel designer Karl Lagerfeld for her special day. The couple will exchange vows in front of 50 close friends and family members.
They got engaged last May.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!
- Preity Zinta finally talks about dating her husband Gene Goodenough!
- Former 'Bigg Boss' contestants Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Rao get ENGAGED!
- Barack - Michelle Obama’s expression of love will give you relationship goals – See PICS