Keith Urban debuts new Nicole Kidman tattoo
Los Angeles: Country star Keith Urban showed off a new tattoo of wife Nicole Kidman`s name on his arm.
The `American Idol` judge showed the ultimate declaration of his love for the actress on US TV`s `The Jimmy Kimmel Show` where he unveiled his new inking during a performance to promote his latest album `Fuse`, reported Ace Showbiz.
Urban made sure no-one missed the romantic gesture by wearing a short sleeved top while he crooned away on his guitar.
The 45-year-old star already had the name of the actress etched onto his right arm in script font, but now sports a re-worked version of the tattoo featuring an additional Celtic design around the original inking.
The couple, who have been married for seven years, have two daughters together, five-year-old Sunday and three-year-old Faith.
Kidman also has two adopted children, 18-year-old, Connor and 20-year-old Isobella, with her ex-husband Tom Cruise.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Good news! Rannvijay Singha blessed with a baby girl
- Shahid Kapoor’s sister Sanah secretly engaged?
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchantt marriage: These photos will restore your faith in LOVE
- Trouble in marriage? Know when you need to consult a counsellor
- Did Vin Diesel just confirm Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone's relationship?