Keith Urban debuts new Nicole Kidman tattoo
Los Angeles: Country star Keith Urban showed off a new tattoo of wife Nicole Kidman`s name on his arm.
The `American Idol` judge showed the ultimate declaration of his love for the actress on US TV`s `The Jimmy Kimmel Show` where he unveiled his new inking during a performance to promote his latest album `Fuse`, reported Ace Showbiz.
Urban made sure no-one missed the romantic gesture by wearing a short sleeved top while he crooned away on his guitar.
The 45-year-old star already had the name of the actress etched onto his right arm in script font, but now sports a re-worked version of the tattoo featuring an additional Celtic design around the original inking.
The couple, who have been married for seven years, have two daughters together, five-year-old Sunday and three-year-old Faith.
Kidman also has two adopted children, 18-year-old, Connor and 20-year-old Isobella, with her ex-husband Tom Cruise.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'