Keith Urban my love shield: Nicole Kidman
Los Angeles: Actress Nicole Kidman says her husband Keith Urban has become her "love shield".
The 45-year-old insists the country singer, with whom she has two daughters - Sunday Rose, 4, and Faith Margaret, 2, has given her "strong love".
"He`s given me a home. He`s given me really strong love - he`s given me a love shield. I have my girls and my husband and I have a very, very strong real life to counterbalance my fantasy life now," contactmusic.com quoted Kidman as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dia Mirza says she is not tech savvy
- New script to have no controversy or politics: Rahul Dholakia
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'
- KRK says Swara Bhaskar's 'Anaarkali of Aarah' will be Box Office disaster; actress reacts
- Work commitments keep Arjun Kapoor away from 'Khatron Ke Khiladi'
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!
- Preity Zinta finally talks about dating her husband Gene Goodenough!