Kellan Lutz staying away from Miley Cyrus because of her ex?
London: `Twilight` co-star Kellan Lutz reportedly does not want to offend Miley Cyrus`s ex-fiancee Liam Hemsworth by getting into a serious relationship with her as he is friends with both.
The 28-year-old Lutz will never get into a relationship with the pop sensation out of respect for his friendship with Hemsworth, reported Contactmusic.
"Kellan is friends with Liam and doesn`t want to insult him by getting serious with Miley," a source said.
"Miley came on way too strong for Kellan. All he wanted was to have a good time, and when they first hooked up she told him that was all she was after too," the source added.
The star also did not realise that the 21-year-old `Wrecking Ball` singer will get serious.
"He didn`t expect her to get obsessed with him, because she acts so cool and independent. He feels bad. He never meant to hurt her," the insider said.
But Lutz has always maintained he is just friends with her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies