Kelly Brook turns to ex-lover for solace
Los Angeles: Actress Kelly Brook has reportedly turned to ex-boyfriend Danny Cipriani for peace after parting ways with Thom Evans.
Brook and Evans ended their two-year-old relationship last week and if the grapevine is to be believed, the former`s continuous meetings with Cipriani were the reason behind the split.
Rugby player Cipriani, who was in a relationship with Brook for 20 months before calling it quits in 2010, is said to be providing her with emotional support, reports thesun.co.uk.
"Danny and Kelly have always had a special connection. He`s been supporting her since she broke up with Thom - and she was there for him when his rugby career took a turn for the worse," a source said.
"She`s always felt very protective of him and also they have a great laugh. That`s one of the reasons why she`d turned to him following the split," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life