Kelly Clarkson, Brandon Blackstock have fairytale romance
Los Angeles: Singer Kelly Clarkson and her husband Brandon Blackstock love each other like it is shown in fairytales, says her stylist Steph Ashmore.
Clarkson got married to Blackstock in an intimate ceremony at the Blackberry Farm resort in Walland, Tennessee, Oct 20.
"When you see Kelly and Brandon together, they are just as in love as you would think of in a fairy tale," people.com quoted Ashmore as saying.
The singer wore a Temperley `Jessamine` gown with a Maria Elena crystal hair accessory for her wedding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Confirmed: Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' not to release in Pakistan
- 'Nightingale of Kashmir' Raj Begum passes away aged 89
- Salman Khan's bodyguard Shera opens up about assault charges, says 'nothing happened'
- Deepika Padukone approached for Siddharth Anand's next? Here's the truth
- Priyanka Chopra downs tequila shot on Television, quips about how Indians love spirits