Kelly Clarkson engaged
Los Angeles: Pop star Kelly Clarkson has announced she is engaged to her boyfriend of nine months Brandon Blackstock.
The `Since You`ve Been Gone` singer has announced she will marry the 35-year-old talent manager, who popped the question after nine months of dating.
The 30-year-old star, who shot to fame after winning `American Idol` in 2002, shared her joy with her fans on Twitter.
"I am engaged. I wanted you all to know. Happiest night of my life last night! I am so lucky and am with the greatest man ever," she said.
Clarkson recently expressed her hopes that the couple would tie the knot even though they weren`t yet engaged.
"We are totally going to get married. We love each other. We are totally going to get married one day. I mean, he`s got to put a ring on at some point. But I`ll wait it out," she had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled