Kelly Clarkson felt pathetically alone before tying knot
Washington: Kelly Clarkson has revealed that she was single for almost seven years and felt "pathetically alone" before she met her husband Brandon Blackstock.
The `Stronger` hitmaker told Parade Magazine that every Christmas she would tell herself that she was still pathetically alone and would start telling people she`s okay with it even though she is not, Contactmusic reported.
Clarkson had recently announced that she`s pregnant with her first child.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt heads for a family vacation to Maldives!
- Did you know how many alcohol bottles Nawazuddin Siddiqui crush in 'Raees' trailer?
- All you want to know about Pradosh Vrat!
- All I ever wanted to be was an entertainer, says Ranveer Singh
- 'Befikre' box office report, day 2: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer continues to impress audience
- Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan not allowed to watch TV on weekdays!
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more